[THIN] Re: Script question

  • From: <Goudreault.Louis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:25:02 -0500

Use robocopy with the /MIR (mirror) switch.

It will remove files on the target that are not in the source.
That makes for a perfect clone of the source dir.

Louis

________________________________

        From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Hamilton, Ronnie

        Hi Andrew,

        have tried this and it still gets the 2nd copy of the config file.

        does the /wait command mean wait till IE launches before continuing
with the script of wait for a period of time before launching ?

        Ronnie

________________________________

        From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Andrew Wood

        Does this help? e.g.

        ---

        copy <source> <dest>

        start /wait iexplore http://www.bbc.co.uk <http://www.bbc.co.uk/>

        copy <source> <dest

        ---

        From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Hamilton, Ronnie
        Subject: [THIN] Script question

        Hi

        I am publishing a cmd file to copy a file to the users profile and then
run IE.

        My question is how can I copy the original file back to the users
application after IE runs.

        I have tried to put the copy command at the end but IE hasn't opened
with the settings from the first file.

        Visit our website : www.ltai.ie <http://www.ltai.ie/>

        Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Limited. Registered in Ireland.
Reg. No. 45999. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.

        Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Leasing Limited. Registered in
Ireland. Reg. No. 140891. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.

        The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential
and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy
this message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by
return email. You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute,
disclose or use this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is
strictly prohibited. Thank you.

        Confidentiality and Privilege Notice
        This document is intended solely for the named addressee.  The
information contained in the pages is confidential and contains legally
privileged information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message
(or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy
or deliver this message to anyone, and you should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by reply email. Confidentiality and legal privilege
are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.