From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Hamilton, Ronnie
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:26 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Script question

Hi Jeremy,

As always right on the money..

However as I am running this in a published desktop is it possible to get
the command to finish and replace the 2nd file before the web browser is
closed.

I ask as I have another application to do that must run a much older version
of Java and I'm concerned that if the user launches IE for something else
that requires the latest version it will still be pointing the the last
version opened.

thanks

Ronnie

  _____

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Hamilton, Ronnie

Hi Andrew,

have tried this and it still gets the 2nd copy of the config file.

does the /wait command mean wait till IE launches before continuing with the
script of wait for a period of time before launching ?

Ronnie

  _____

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Andrew Wood

Does this help? e.g.

---

copy <source> <dest>

start /wait iexplore http://www.bbc.co.uk

copy <source> <dest

---

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Hamilton, Ronnie
Subject: [THIN] Script question

Hi

I am publishing a cmd file to copy a file to the users profile and then run
IE.

My question is how can I copy the original file back to the users
application after IE runs.

I have tried to put the copy command at the end but IE hasn't opened with
the settings from the first file.

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie

45999. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.

Reg. No. 140891. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.

The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may
be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by
return email. You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute,
disclose or use this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is
strictly prohibited. Thank you.

  _____

Confidentiality and Privilege Notice
This document is intended solely for the named addressee.  The information
contained in the pages is confidential and contains legally privileged
information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or
deliver this message to anyone, and you should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by reply email. Confidentiality and legal privilege
are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.

  _____