[THIN] Re: Script and Temp Internet Files Question

  • From: "Dean Theophilou" <dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 15:13:10 -0800

Yes, I would certainly like a copy of this app.  Please send it to
dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Thanks.

Dean

you may not use, copy, or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by e-mail reply to dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and then delete
the message.