[THIN] Screwdrivers or something else

  • From: Nick Gage <nickg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 19 Apr 2004 13:46:20 -0500

I just recently rejoined this list and I am looking for some updated
information. Back a few years ago, the Screwdriver product from Tricerat
was the product of choice to make printing in a TS/Citrix environment
easier and less of an administrative headache. Is this still the case, or
is there something else/better that has come along?

Thanks!

Nick Gage

Starting at $199!
http://www.neoware.com