[THIN] Re: Screwdrivers fxp

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 19:26:40 -0400

I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the new EOL product coming
out.
The competition and technology of these printer solutions between triCerat,
ThinPrint and EOL is pretty fierce and each
have their own merits. I can't really reccomend any one over the other but
the best advice I can give is do a
trial of them all.
Regards,
JK