[THIN] Re: Screwdrivers fxp

  • From: brian.hill@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:48:21 -0400

I currently run EOL Universal Printer which works well once it is installed
and working.  It is PDF based and has conflicts with most Adobe products
other than Acrobat 4.05c.  Getting it installed sometimes is a chore, and
currently is the only issue that I ever have to provide support for.  They
are releasing a version that is not PDF dependant.  I'm not sure if the new
version will work with the clients that I currently have deployed which
number well over 1000.  If the new version doesn't work with existing
clients and I have to do a full scale rollout, I was going to consider other
products like fxp as well.  Does Screwdrives fxp require a client install?
(I'm guessing it does)

Thanks,

Brian