[THIN] Re: Screwdrivers FXP Issues

  • From: "Roger Riggins" <Roger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 22:56:50 -0500

I installed fXP today and received several errors in the ica client
causing it to close each time. I believe the screwdrivers product caused
this. I only saw it happen on one machine though, so it *could* be a
local driver issue. Either way, it's not resolved but I didn't spend
much time on it.=20

Roger Riggins, A+ MCSE CCNA CCA
ACES Systems Engineer
* 319-352-1234