[THIN] Re: Scanner under thin client

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:14:37 +0100

Guys, I think he means a scanner.. you know, like a flatbed scanner for sca=
nning documents and photos? :)

In my extremely limited knowledge of thin clients, i would have thought thi=
s to not be possible.. perhaps on the very highest end clients running xp e=
mbedded or whatever, but certainly not on the vast majority of hardware?

Andrew
--o--

>>> nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 26/04/04 15:51:40 >>>
A client wants to use a scanner with a thin client;
A) Is this possible?
B) Where should I go to look further?
=20
NIck
Neoware makes computing open, secure, reliable,=20
affordable, manageable and obsolete-free.=20
Starting at $199!=20
http://www.neoware.com=20

Starting at $199!
http://www.neoware.com