[THIN] Re: SYSPREP and Windows Server 2003.

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 13:54:20 -0700

And that is why I use SYSPREP instead of a manual process (like using
SIDGEN or SIDWALKER, etc).  I like creating a standard image, add the
OEM drivers that the client *could* use at any moment in time (like
the master image was created on a PE1750, and the client has
purchased some Proliants).  It makes the deployment a LOT easier with
SYSPREP IMO.

Chris