[THIN] Re: SV: Wyse Rapport

  • From: George Yobst <george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 11:19:19 -0800

Which version of Rapport are you running? I didn't see any mention (either
way),
but do you have subnets that need to be defined or firewalls on them?
I'm not using VLANs, but do you have issues with PC's on them?
Also, do you have these ports open (Iink will wrap):
http://support.wyse.com/rapport/support/KP/Rapport%204/Quick_Concepts/Understanding_Rapport_Architecture/The_Rapport_Communication_Schemes_and_Protocols.htm
 -George