[THIN] SV: Startbuilder?

  • From: "Svein Arild Haugum" <svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:36:36 +0100

I use the "poor mans" solution.

I make a security group for each application, I use this group til set
ACL on both the program files, and data. I have redirected the startmeny
to the temp folder in the profile wich is flushed at each logon. The
startmeny is generated by the logonscript based on the group membership
of the user. (KIXtart). Simply all startmenu items is on a share, in
separate folders with the name of the group, then the script checks
"ingroup" for each folder name, if its true, the icon is coped to the
starmenu.

Mvh
Svein Arild

  _____