[THIN] Re: SV: Selecting default printer

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:22:40 -0000

Do you mean move an object elsewhere to another OU?

If so, movehere is your friend. The utility (HTA) that I wrote for the
PC maintainers, here, does that for PCs - it either creates a new one in
the OU specified (also with the group membership specified, and the
location field OU specified), or if the computer object already exists,
it moves it from where it is currently, to the target OU specified (OUs
and groups are filtered and then presented in drop down select (or
multiple select in the case of group membership)) boxes).

Neil

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.

http://www.seamlessplanet.com