[THIN] SV: Re: Setting Windows Explorer Details View by the registry

  • From: "Svein Arild Haugum" <svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 07:47:50 +0100

I use this key for showing details in Windows Explorer.

"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Str=
eams","Settings","09000000040000000000000000777e137335cf11ae6908002b2e126=
2040000000600000043000000","REG_BINARY"

This not only sets the detail view, but a lot of other stuff as well. I =
recomend you set it up as you like, and then export this key for use in =
a logonscript etc.

I can also add that this value is read diffrently after SP1 for IE6 is =
installed. (so much fun)

Mvh
Svein Arild