[THIN] Re: SSON thru ICA File

  • From: "Michael Boggan" <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:25:53 -0500

Thanks for the reply.  I had all that setup and it was not working.  Well after
testing, it would work for one test account and not work for another that had
the identical permissions, etc..  Come to find out.  We are using redirected
application data folders so when we were deleting the profile, the application
data folder was not being redirected and that is where the users, appsrv.ini
file is stored.  Once we deleted the non-working users application data folder,
it started working.

Thanks again,

Michael