[THIN] Re: SSL Error with Citrix Program Neighborhood

  • From: "Jon D" <rekcahpmip@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 10:33:39 -0400

Thanks for your help.

I downloaded the .ica files from the web interface both the 3.0 working farm
and the 4.0 farm, and comaired the sslproxyhost, and its the same in both.
Its login.mydomain.com:443

I'm running an old version of securegateway. I think its what we put in when
we had citrix xp. The web interface version is 3.0.37544. The securegateway
version is 2.0.
Could that be the problem?

On 5/25/06, Philip Walley <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

this one is going to bug b/c i know i've seen it but I can't remember how i got it working.

let's start with this, what version of web interface are you running?
also, dload the ICA file and look to see what is being listed in the
sslproxy field.