From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Steve Greenberg
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 4:56 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SPAM-LOW: [THIN] Scalability of VMWare workstation 5 on PS

Does anyone have any scaling feedback on running VMWare workstation 5 on PS
as a published app serving up XP desktops? # of sessions per server, etc.
would be helpful

Please don't respond to debate the merits, this is for a customer project in
which a single app will be run from these XP instances and it must be done
this way!!!!

thanks

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing