[THIN] Re: SP4 rollup 1

  • From: "Russell Robertson" <russell.robertson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 19:42:18 +0100

I can vouch for this fix, works a charm.

Russell
Russell Robertson
Skibo Technologies
The Software Centre
Aberdeen Science & Technology Park
Balgownie Drive, ABERDEEN
AB22 8GU
T: +44 (0)1224 355250
M: +44 (0)7881 922745

E: russell.robertson@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:russell.robertson@xxxxxxxxxx>
W: www.skibo.com <http://www.skibo.com/>

Microsoft Certified Partners
Citrix Solutions Advisers
Northern Business Star Awards Finalists 2005