[THIN] Re: SP3 or SP2

  • From: "Paul DeHaan" <wppad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sreichardt@xxxxxxx>, <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 14:15:20 -0400

I have had SP3 in production for a while now with now problems.  All my
SP3 server were fresh installs, and I used the fixfr2_en.exe to install
Metaframe.  No problems yet on printing or management.  Recently I am
not able to browse my domain to select users when publishing
applications (says I don't have permissions to see them) but since you
can just type in the exact account name, I haven't messed with tracking
down the problem.

Paul

>>> sreichardt@xxxxxxx 05/02/03 01:41PM >>>
I am currently testing Metaframe XP on a windows 2000 server with
service pack 3 environment.  I havent noticed any major problems so far.
 Even printing seems to be working correctly.  What are some other
issues I should be concerned about with sp3?  I'm wondering if I should
just reload everything and go with sp2 just to be sure everything works
before I put it on the production network.  Have any of you had major
problems with sp3 that made you have to revert to sp2?