[THIN] Re: SLOOOOW login Win2k3/Citrix XP

  • From: Brad Salazar <bradsalazar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 19:46:43 -0700 (PDT)

What client verison do you use? Is the client on the
same network as the server? Is there a firewall in
between? Do you get the same results if you make a
direct ICA connection to the server, that is not via a
pub app? I assume if you log on locally you do not
have the delays. Does your initial log on screen come
up as fast as RDP and just the log on that takes a
long time or does it take a long time just to get the
log on prompt? Are RDP and ICA running on the same
network interface?

I know it's a lot of questions but there might be
something in one of the answers that would help us
think of the problem.

BradS.

--- "Turman, David C." <david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail