[THIN] Re: SAV - Switching to remote administration mode

  • From: Kristof.DeMey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 18:11:17 +0200

If you publish a desktop,does that work ?
i Gues it will...

I had something like that before and i reinstalled the entire thing...

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien =E0 vous -  Kind Regards,

Kristof De Mey=20

Electrabel IT-Services -  Infrastructure Services
Service Operations - Exploitation NT & Mailing Systems
                              =20
Werhuizenkaai 16 - Q015 - 1000 Brussel
Tel intern:  80.3387 - Tel: 00-32-2-206 33 87