[THIN] SAP GUI

  • From: "Sergio Blum" <sergio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:03:17 -0300

Hello List!

I'm implementing a Citrix solution for 500 sessions, this sessions will
run only the SAP GUI 6.20 with SAP R3 4.6c on server.
Actually the SAP GUI are using 50-60 MB of RAM Memory.

Anybody is using SAP with MF, is the memory right or I can otimizate it
for TSE users...
Any ideia...

Sergio Adriano Blum - www.sisnema.com.br
MCP - MCSA - MCDBA - MCSE - CCA - CCEA
                 ByBLUM Developments

Microsoft Certified System Engineer
Microsoft Certified Database Administrator
Citrix Certified Enterprise Administrator
This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=130