[THIN] Re: SA or not SA?

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:55:50 -0700

We bought it.   I use it because I have ugraded to various FR levels.
Whether or not it is worth it depends on your environment.  If you don't
see yourself upgrading to new FR levels in at least four yrs, it may not be
worth it.  Also depends on how many licenses you have.  I have about 500.
It's cheaper for me to pay SA and upgrade every few yrs than it is to buy
new licenses.

                      "Higgins, Bob"
                      <BHiggins@xxxxxxx        To:       "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'"
                      r.ab.ca>                 cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [THIN] SA or not SA?
                      08/20/2003 02:44
                      Please respond to

Just looking for some feedback for or against buying Subscription Advantage
with your Citrix products....

Do you buy it?
Do you use it?
Do you wish you had?
Do you wish you hadn't?

Bob Higgins, MCSE
Information Systems Server Administrator
Chinook Health Region
960 19th Street South
Lethbridge, Alberta
T1J 1W5
Phone: (403) 382-6338
Fax: (403) 382 6046
E-mail: bhiggins@xxxxxxxxx

This Week's Sponsor:  RES PowerFuse, The Management Framework for Windows
Eliminate Multiple Tools, Multiple Support Channels and Multiple Costs
Manage, Control, and Secure an Entire Windows environment with Ease, including
Real-time Reporting and Documenting Components
Validate a Meaningful ROI on All of your IT Investments with RES PowerFuse.