[THIN] Re: Running Login Scripts...

  • From: "Chris Grecsek" <cgrecsek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 16:23:07 -0700

Thanks for the feedback. We leave the CPU/Memory management "features"
turned off on all our servers as we've determined that they cause their own
issues! 051 addressed some other issues we were having and it seemed to be
OK in our testing. Guess we need to do better pre-rollout testing. We'll
definitely mandate a fresh reboot/restrict logins to any servers being
patched moving forward.

Our printers are autocreated during login (from either locally attached or
local network printers) and all users are forced to use the UPD (PS4). It's
pretty clean - at least we thought so!

Anyway - Thanks!

Chris

  _____