[THIN] Re: Rolling out/Packaging IE Plugins

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:53:54 -0700

I do agree with your comments.  However, I have a client that would like to
automate this process as much as possible.  BUT, this isn't for a MF
environment.  It's for their locked down desktops.  The users obviously
don't have the necessary rights to install ActiveX controls.  They want
their users to send in a request for the ActiveX control.  If approved, they
would distribute it to their clients.

I'm sure that someone out there has attempted this before, right?

Chris

From centralized application management, business continuity, outsourcing, to
http://www.go-eol.com/index.asp