[THIN] Rolling out/Packaging IE Plugins

Hi,

How do you all roll out IE plugins onto your servers? I just tried to
package one there but its failing to install. I was wondering how you guys
to it?

Thanks
Thomas

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only
for the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain
privileged and confidential information. If you have
received this message in error or there are any problems,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the message
from your computer. The unauthorised use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is forbidden. Neither
United Utilities PLC nor any of its subsidiaries will be
liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential
damage as a result of any virus being passed on, or arising
from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party.

United Utilities PLC (England and Wales No.2366616)
registered office: Dawson House, Great Sankey,
Warrington, WA5 3LW.

This week's sponsor - Emergent Online
From centralized application management, business continuity, outsourcing, to
http://www.go-eol.com/index.asp