[THIN] Re: Rolling back MDAC version

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 01:08:38 -0400

according to KB837770 versions 2.6 and later have a built in roll back
function. but it doesn't say how to use it.

This site might help too:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmdac/html/data_mdacinstall.asp

Greg

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:34:24 -0500, Schneider, Chad M
<cmschneider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Rebuild the server.  Flatten and start over?

This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=320