[THIN] Roaming of IE 10 Cookies and History

  • From: James Rankin <kz20fl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 10:42:20 +0000

Has *anyone *ever managed to get IE10 Cookies and History to roam for users
on a Windows Server 2008 R2 platform, using *any *method (I can't get it to
work with either standard roaming profiles, UPM, AppSense, RES, UE-V, or a
scripted method of my own)?

I'm starting to believe it just flat-out doesn't work. I've turned EPM
(Enhanced Protected Mode) off, followed numerous articles all claiming to
have a solution, but I simply cannot get the roaming to work.

Grateful for any pointers, as I am starting to tear my hair out here :-(

TIA,

--
*James Rankin*