[THIN] Re: Restricting users from applications

Unfortunately he wants to make sure that the user can't start the programs
even from another. At least that's how I understand it. for example, if you
have outlook open, you can't open a word attachment because word is
restricted if your coming in over the internet.
 Jeff Pitsch