From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Tom Erdely
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 12:28 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Restricting Logon Access based on User Accounts

You can also go into Active Directory Users & Computers and select each
user's terminal account, and specify terminal server(s) under the Log On
To field.  This will allow them only to log onto the specified servers.
You could also, uncheck the Allow Terminal Access checkbox for the local
login account.

I hope this addresses the problem you were asking about,

Tom Erdely
http://erdely.no