From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Angela Smith
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 11:02 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Restrict apps via WI

Hi

We currently use PNAgent whilst in the office and users get a set of
applications they can access based on AD group membership.  I need to allow
these users to logon remotely via Web Interface but I need to control what
applications they can see.  I work for a Bank and we don't want Bank
applications to be available when working remotely.

Is there a way to hardcode specific icons for users when accessing Web
Interface remotely or dissallow applications to run outside business hours ?

Eg     - When in office user sees Office Apps, IE, Bank App 1, Bank App 2
        - When remote user sees Office Apps, IE only

Thanks
Angela

http://www.freelists.org/list/thin