From: "Brian Ehlert" <brian.ehlert@xxxxxxxxx>
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Restrict apps via WI
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 09:17:18 -0800

Do you only have one WI server?
Do you only have one WI site?

On 2/24/07, Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

I tried to implement HideApps but have some issues.  The documentation
states the WebInterface.conf file requires editing. We use Web Interface 4 using centralized configuration so there is no local WebInterface.conf file.
 I have a WebInterface.conf.default file but from what Ive read the WI
configuration is stored in the datastore if centralized configuration is
used.  How do I modify this file if its in the datastore?

Thanks
Angela
SBC SITES ONLY GOOGLE SEARCH: http://www.F1U.com ************************************************ For Archives, RSS, to Unsubscribe, Subscribe or set Digest or Vacation mode use the below link:
http://www.freelists.org/list/thin

Advertisement: Getting married? Tell us why to WIN @ LetsShop http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eletsshop%2Ecom%2FCompetitions%2FLetsMarry%2Ftabid%2F549%2FDefault%2Easpx&_t=751480117&_r=HM_tagline_letsshop_wedding&_m=EXT

http://www.freelists.org/list/thin