From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Brian Ehlert
Sent: 23 February 2007 00:01
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Restrict apps via WI

I hate to but into a thread in mid stream (especially when I have
ent't been following it closely)

But did you take a look at "Restrict Web Interface Access"  from Thomas
Koetzig?
http://www.thomaskoetzing.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5
7&Itemid=97

It is manual, unless you manage it through AD, but it works.
(I didn't try it with PNAgent)
SBC SITES ONLY GOOGLE SEARCH: http://www.F1U.com