[THIN] Restrict apps via WI

  • From: "Angela Smith" <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:01:41 +1100

Hi

We currently use PNAgent whilst in the office and users get a set of applications they can access based on AD group membership. I need to allow these users to logon remotely via Web Interface but I need to control what applications they can see. I work for a Bank and we don't want Bank applications to be available when working remotely.

Is there a way to hardcode specific icons for users when accessing Web Interface remotely or dissallow applications to run outside business hours ?

Eg     - When in office user sees Office Apps, IE, Bank App 1, Bank App 2
       - When remote user sees Office Apps, IE only

Thanks
Angela

Advertisement: Amazing holiday rentals? http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eninemsn%2Erealestate%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Frsearch%3Fa%3Dbhp%26t%3Dhol%26cu%3DMSN&_t=758874163&_r=HM_Txt_Link_Holiday_Oct06&_m=EXT