[THIN] Re: Reset perfmon Counters

  • From: Mark Cook <mc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:14:47 +0100

Ah, resetting the descriptions is easy, however, resetting the value of the
counters is probably not possible unless someone else knows of a way ?  Each
set of counters is provided by a helper library that collects the data on
behalf of the performance monitor so it could be possible but sub system
dependant !  Which counters in particular ?