[THIN] Re: Replicated SQL data store bandwidth requirements question

  • From: "Paul Stansel" <Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 08:05:28 -0400

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\fromtext \deff0{\fonttbl
{\f0\fswiss Arial;}
{\f1\fmodern Courier New;}
{\f2\fnil\fcharset2 Symbol;}
{\f3\fmodern\fcharset0 Courier New;}}
\uc1\pard\plain\deftab360 \f0\fs20\cf0 Right, thanks. I have that part.  What I
need is a method to determine the link speed required between the master and
subscriber SQL servers.\par
-----Original Message-----\par