[THIN] Re: Remove/re-install a server into farm...

  • From: "cherie.watts" <cherie.watts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 08:55:03 +1000

Hi Frank

I don't usually remove my servers from the farm for maintenance, but if you
feel you need too your plan is OK.

I would check that the server isn't a Data Collector for the Zone and if it is
move the role to another server. This just to avoid a spade of elections.

And of course you would want to make sure that it is removed from all Published
Apps and it isn't the only server in the Published Apps. Just your standard
admin stuff.

Cheers

Cherie