[THIN] Remove X is an old question...any new answers?

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 13:38:13 -0400

I am just about to roll out a number of clients (PN 7.1) onto a new
Citrix farm. One last touch I'd like to add is disable the ability to
click the x to disconnect. Ideally I'd like to modify the Citrix client
so that on any machine that it is deployed the x is disabled.

I know about appscape but I can't go to everyone's home PC to install
that. Anyone have any new tricks to deal with this?

Matthew Shrewsbury, MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA

Network Administrator