[THIN] Re: Remote Desktop Web Connection

Here's what I'm looking to do:

I don't want to create a public IP for the internal destination.
Instead, I'd like to connect from outside the network via HTTPS to a DMZ
website hosting the RDweb login page, enter the internal desktop IP or name,
and connect.

I have opened 3389 from the webserver to the internal machine, and so far, RD
works from the webserver in the DMZ to the internal machine,
but when I connect to the login page (over https) from outside the
network the internal desktop can't be found.

Do I need to forget about HTTPS and just try port 80?

Roger Wright
Southern Commerce Bank
___

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.