[THIN] Re: Remote Desktop Users

  • From: Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 10:37:42 -0400

to add to the confusion on this:  The users typically launch this desktop
through an ica file that was created from a published application.  It has
worked for a month or two already.  If th eica file is launched the RDS
error pops up.  If I launch it through WI the app launches fine.

Weirder and weirder