[THIN] Remote Control with W2K term. Server

  • From: "Boatman, Dave" <Dave.Boatman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 14:09:36 +0100

When I remote control a users session I don't see their mouse pointer

I had a user on the phone saying "Yes, if I click here, then it doesn't
work".. Hmm said I.. and where is "here" ?

Is this by design ?

Dave Boatman

This message is confidential and intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s) only and remains the property of
Exchange FS Group plc. You should not disclose its contents
to any other person. If you are not the intended recipient
please notify the sender named above immediately.

Registered Office: Munro House, Portsmouth Road, Cobham,
Surrey, KT11 1TE. Registered in England No. 2596452