[THIN] Re: Remote Control form Terminal Server

  • From: "Alexander Danilychev" <teknica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 04:22:06 -0700

Hi Dave,

Try
http://64.58.170.3/iShare/info/Beta-iSH.asp

This app allows non-admins to work with user sessions with additional benefit of session filtering and interface lockdown.

Although it was designed for MetaFrame, see if you like it.
We might have a pure TSE, i.e. RDP, implementation in the future.

ALEX

From: "Boatman, Dave" <Dave.Boatman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Remote Control form Terminal Server
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 10:26:37 +0100

Does anyone know what the minimum permissions that are required to use
"remote control" from within terminal services manager ?

I'd like to create a user to use this facility.. but to lock it down to be
used only for that particular purpose.. i.e. remote user admin / support
with remote control.

Dave Boatman

*********************************************************** This message is confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) only and remains the property of Exchange FS Group plc. You should not disclose its contents to any other person. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender named above immediately.

Registered Office: Munro House, Portsmouth Road, Cobham,
Surrey, KT11 1TE. Registered in England No. 2596452