[THIN] Re: Reminder webcast coming up in a few minutes... Improving Application Service Levels in Citrix

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 14:14:52 -0500

I left the meeting early because the sound was via teleconference. I was
really looking forward to putting my headphones on. The phone thing
just isn't the same.

        Date: Wednesday, February 9, 2005
        Time:   1:00 p.m. Eastern
                  12:00 p.m. Central
                  10:00 a.m. Pacific

        To sign up for this hour-long webcast, register at
https://vieoevents.webex.com <https://vieoevents.webex.com/>