[THIN] Re: Remind me...

  • From: "Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:40:33 -0500

AAC is not the correct term for Access Gateway Enterprise.

In Access Gateway Advanced AAC is a piece of software that is installed on a
Windows server.

The feature you are thinking of is SmartAccess.

On the Access Gateway Enterprise you can create two SSL VPN virtual servers:
one goes to Web Interface and the other is VPN.

The most recent release of Access Gateway Enterprise software adds a new
feature where if the SmartAccess End Point Analysis scans fail then the user
can fallback to Web Interface instead of simply being denied access to the
VPN virtual server. This feature allows you to put both VPN and Web
Interface on the same SSL VPN virtual server.