[THIN] Re: Re-mapping My Documents

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 18:48:37 +1000

Hi

I have 1 GPO that sets the same setting for all users for My Docs redirection.
How can 1 GPO have multiple My Document redirection paths??

Thanks
Ang

From: joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Re-mapping My Documents
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 19:37:50 -0700

Your best bet is to refine your GPOs to accommodate both cases.  While it might
be a pain, it will work and give you more flexibility down the road.  Bandaids
tend to fall off at some point. Joe  From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx