From: Jimmy Riley [mailto:jimmy.riley@xxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 8:40 AM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Registry Size limit and page pool size problems users
can't get in

Has anyone ran into the problem. I can't get users on the server b/c it
says
the registry size limit is too small. The RSL is set at 196 we are only
using 128 of that, but the RSL can only be 80% of the paged pool size.
The
problem is I can't get the paged pool size to increase where more people
can
get on the system. The paged pool size right now is only 155mb the max
it
can be is around 370mb. Anyone know how to increase it.

=20

Jimmy Riley
Network Administrator
VeriCore