[THIN] Regional Settings

  • From: "Petitti, Bruno" <bpetitti@xxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:11:31 -0400

Currently,

We have a Windows 2003 server with Citrix XPa/Fr3. I published the regional
settings to a specific group so that they can change there default language
but when they exit out the settings never stay and the language bar never
shuts down.

Is there a certain reg key or file they need permission too in order to
retain there setting?

This week's sponsor - Emergent Online
From centralized application management, business continuity, outsourcing, to
http://www.go-eol.com/index.asp