From: Euan Cooper [mailto:Euan.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 6:10 PM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Re: Redundant Data Collector

What Dan actually posted was "I would like to have at least 2 data
collectors in my farm"  no way your instructions would achieve this -
which
is why I suggested RTFM ....

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Euan Cooper
Posted At: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 3:40 PM
Posted To: The thin mailing list
Conversation: [THIN] Re: Redundant Data Collector

I think you both need to read pages 189 to 192 of the Metaframe XP admin
guide - this section covers most of what you need to know about data
collectors.

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Dan Poon Posted At: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 10:54 AM Posted
To: The thin mailing list
Conversation: Redundant Data Collector
Subject: [THIN] Redundant Data Collector

Hi Everyone,
I have 8 citrix xp servers and currently one data collector. I would
like to have at least 2 data collectors in my farm but, I can not find
the option on the CMC.=3D3D20

Can someone point me in the right position.

Thanks,

Dan

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
Emergent OnLine is the leading server-based computing consulting
integration firm in the nation. Emergent OnLine delivers expert
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com
use the below link:
This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
Emergent OnLine is the leading server-based computing consulting
integration firm in the nation. Emergent OnLine delivers expert
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com
use the below link:
This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
Emergent OnLine is the leading server-based computing consulting
integration firm in the nation. Emergent OnLine delivers expert
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com
use the below link:
This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
Emergent OnLine is the leading server-based computing consulting
integration
firm in the nation. Emergent OnLine delivers expert=20