[THIN] Redirecting com port from server to server

  • From: Minero Hector B DLVA <MineroHB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:48:19 -0500

Hi all,
I'm researching Palm Pilot synchronization and have the following question:
Can I redirect com ports to from Server to Server to Client?
In other words, the client connects to server1 via ICA (I expect the com
port to connect), then the client connects to server2
via ICA from server1.  Should I expect the com port to map in the second
session?

Thanks,

Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55