[THIN] Re: Recomendations for really Thin Clients? (i.e. - bootp)

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 11:29:47 -0400

I have to disagree. I have a number of clients with 1200 LEs that had to
move to them OFF of Windows CE devices. Rapport blows. And as far as the Les
get them up and running and my experience is that the mgmt is almost nil. We
push out config changes off a TFTP server and done.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
Microsoft MVP - Windows Server

RapidApp, Chicago