From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Steve Snyder
Sent: May 18, 2004 7:01 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Recomendations for really Thin Clients? (i.e. - bootp)

Anyone using thin clients with bootp that you really
like?

We're on a .mil network and have to maintain regular
mandated updates, so we're debating whether to use TCs
with no local OS to be maintained, and everything that
I'm familiar with (i.e., used to sale) are either
embedded CE, XP, linux, etc. I recall a client using
Tek terminals years ago (bought out by NCD), but I
don't know if anything similar stille exists.

thanks

=09
        =09
http://promo.yahoo.com/sbc/